Cool Game Coding Contest 2014
Your mission is to create a cool and simple game.
The game must be high on interactive quotient with nice effects.
The game could be a web-based game, console program or a mobile app.
That's about it!
Examples of candidate games are: Hangman, Minesweeper, Tic Tac Toe...
You get the idea!
Entries will be judged on the basis of innovation, effects used and neatness of code.
How to Enter:
a) Code your project in the technology you like.
b) Choose "Cool Game Coding Contest 2014" as the contest name while making your project public.
- All entries must be your original work.
- Make sure you have updated your profile with valid details (name, email-id, country and profile picture) before taking part in this contest.
- Contest ends March 31st 11:59 PM PST!
All the best!
Thank you very much for your submissions!
We are pleased to announce the winners of this contest:
- 1st SpeedWordGame by David son
- 2nd Similar_Tiles by Tahere Naghizade
- 3rd Minesweeper by Irfan s
- 3rd RollerGameProgrammrContest by Ponmani S
- 3rd The_Quantum _Serpent_game by Thangvel R
Hearty congratulations to the winners!
You have been entered into the Programmr Hall of Fame and your prizes are on their way!